The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year's Resolution. Gah!

Ok supposed I didn't have any New Year's Resolutions. Yada yada yada. I've said it tonnes of times. No thanks to Fadzli, I'm inspired to list down my very own. I'm such a lalang I know. So here goes..
To a more happy and carefree life!

1. Diet starts
TODAY!
Enough said.

2. Hit the gym often
Exercise regularly to work and tone the body (not just to exercise the eyes!)

3. Salsa!
Almost forgotten how much fun it was after not doing it for some time.. need to add more "attitude" and groove into it. Pick up more styling and confidence! Might consider taking up Zouk dance cos its oh-so-hawt!!

4. Travel
Next destination: Bandung <3
5. Pick up new hobbies
Hiking, scuba diving & muay thai (doesn't hurt to know how to kick @$$)
6. Read more
I have been buying too many books and have yet to read them. Need to find time to read.. preferably by the beach!
7. Write a book: Fat and Fabulous!
Just kidding. But I do want to write more creative pieces. Short stories perhaps? But first I need to close my eyes and go to a happy place. Zzzz...

8. Explore new opportunities
Hoping for a career change. Perhaps a job that pays more? Tired of being broke bah.

9. Be more courageous and less shy
I mean what is there to lose right? Be it in interpersonal relations or trying new things. Step out from comfort zone and just do it! One who hesitates is lost. Try everything (or everyone) at least once!

10. Search myself
Practice #9 and I will find #10


P/S: there are 2 aspects;
financial and time management that I resolved not to resolve as it is and will be a perpetual dilemma. I need professional help.

SO what's your New Year Resolution?? It's ok to NOT have one. But it's kinda fun though.

No comments: