The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Chocolate is the answer!



Who da heck cares what the question is?!? Chocolate is the answer... Especially chocolate brownies! Gosh... Can I like marry him already? He bakes excellent brownies! Not to mention scones... Baked to perfection!



Simply mmmmmmmarvelous!

Sigh... He's probably taken already. Speaks French, cooks, bakes, funny, has a dog, tall, well-built, has voice that can melt hearts of women. I mean seriously, Hawa never even seen this guy in person but already she has a crush on him! Reality check: guys like that don't usually roam freely or singly. Unless he's gay! Sigh. Perfect ones are always either taken or gay. Bummer.


And I don't care if Adrian Seet is "gay" or just gay-ish. He's still a nice guy to talk to. Interesting enough to get to know better. I mean he can talk lah... Not to mention such a pretty boy. I still remember the brief chat we had by the elevator. More like pep-talk, because apparently at that time I seemed "uptight" (I was more like frustrated actually), so he told me to loosen up and stuff. LOL. Well from what I hear, he can be quite a diva. Well I guess that's for me to find out when I see him again. That, if I do see him again lah...



Oh the perks on my job! That is.. meeting people. Well you meet all sorts of people from all walks of live. Fellow journalists, famous people, not so famous people, ministers, IJN patient/nurse/worker, tea lady and a cute broadcast engineer at office (*wink*wink*). Very life enriching. Recently saw Paul Choo of The Star at an event. Seen him around (gee.. how to NOT notice? Such a cutie ^_^) Yune knows him, so we always gossip and exchange juices about him. A Penangite, rated as one of the best looking reporter of The Star newsdesk! Hehe. Didn't speak to him though. I was too shy lah.. Plus he doesn't smile (I wonder why ah?). We just exhanged gazes. I caught him checking out my media tag! He must be wondering which press I was from. *grin*

No comments: