The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Camp5



Wall climbing is so kewl. I've always wanted to do it and finally I tried it for the first time at Camp5. For first timers like me, we were recommended to try out the Taster Session. 45 bucks for an hour to try out the walls, with some guide from the marshalls. Not much gained but at least get to try it out. Plus the place is just so chun. Camp5 one of the biggest wall climbing gym is Asia. Boy it was BIG. Can't help feeling a little intimmidated by the heights and giantness of the walls. *gulp*



This is me getting ready for my first wall climbing (notice sombody lying on the ground~died already ah???). As usual, camwhore first!



Yay reached the top! Feels great! My arms hurts though...




As a whole the wall climbing experience was awesome. I would definitely want to do it again. However have to sign up for Basic Wall Climbing Course. Quite pricey and have to find time to do so. But still would love to do it again!
Wall climbing anybody???

No comments: