The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Welcome 2008!



How am I going to celebrate this year's New Year's Eve? Go to salsa party with theme "Hawaiian Tropicals" and dance all night long in my lovely pink floral summer dress which I bought recently and my new salsa shoes!

Nah. Fat chance.

What I'll be doing exactly this New Year's Eve is WORK. Just like on my birthday this year, I had to work too (covering that damn angkasawan thingy). Yeah you heard me. I'M WORKING! I'll be covering the NYE celebration in KL Tower. Journalists have no life. Sigh. What I look forward though is watching the beautiful fireworks from the height of 228 meters on the top of KL Tower. Well not all hope is gone. I guess. Except that I'll be all alone on the top the tower reporting how happy others are celebrating and ushering in the new year with their loved ones. Ahh how pathetic!!! If I get lucky, I'll just grab any nearest hot guy there and give him a new year's kiss. Haha.


*smooch smooch*


Oh well, some of the things I hope to achieve in the coming year 2008:

1. I want to read news. On air. No, I don't want to anchor. I JUST WANT TO READ NEWS.


2. Loose 5 kg of weight. Duh.


3. Make more money and get famous.


4. Travel overseas. Anywhere across the borders of Malaysia. I've got my new passport and it's still a virgin.


5. Travel around other states. Melaka, Sarawak, Sabah, Penang, Redang (woo hoo!).


6. Find a boyfriend. Haha.






Happy New Year 2008!!!


May this coming year brings you good health, wealth, beauty, prosperity, loved ones, good friends, and many more new years to come!


Cheers to 2008!

No comments: