The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Picture tells a thousand word

Gosh I'm such a camwhore. My Facebook profile is flooded with pictures. So is my blog. Pictures of me, me and more of me. Call me self-absorbed, but I just love taking pictures (of me). Haha. Camwhoring especially, is my favorite past time and great in allevating boredom, anyplace, anytime.


Say for example your out on a dinner with some friends, then you feel bloated after eating/drinking/talking too much. After some camwhore session, you will be able to continue your bonding session over food. Good as new. Trust me. It's good for calorie burning. All the different pose and stretching of arm and finger clicking the shutter. Hehe. Say cheese.

Most of my pictures are posted on Facebook. I find it most convinient. Not to mention I'm 90% addicted to Facebook, it provides albums you can create and immediately upload them and share with all your friends. Blogging is aight'. But Facebook better. Plus lesser to write as compared to blogging with pictures attached. Mainly because blogging usually depends on my mood. With Facebook, I'm more consistent. So bottom line is....
GO OPEN A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN SEE ALL MY CHUN-CHUN PICTURES!

And don't forget to poke me of course ;)

No comments: