The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Absolut-ly sinful



I love cocktails. But problem is I'm always my own designated driver which kinda sucks. Meaning I can never get drunk due to the fact that perhaps I stay like the other part of the world where nobody lives nearby and I, yes me, myself and I have to send my own drunk ass home. But then again, like I said, I never seriously got drunk before. Very responsible right? Or probably just due to high alcohol tolerance level? Hehe.


Cocktail party Absolut-ly rocks!

Mini Absolut's

Absolut "Bling bling" Vodka


*gasp!* Cocktail Bible?!??


Generally I like sweet cocktails. The dangerous ones are the ones where you don't taste much liquor and 2 hours later *BAM!* The yummy lychee drink intoxicated with alcohol (done at Keith's) still remain tops. Don't know it's name as it was homemade by his air stewardess friend. Having a bar at home is the bomb as you can mix and drink as you like. And of course get wasted. Apple+mango vodka is also T.D.F! I prefer cocktails to wines anytime as I find wine too dry/heavy for me. For the meantime, I'll just stick to sweet and yummy cocktails, thank you!


Wines are better for you no?

No comments: