The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainbow Garden

Twas the month of March and I've never been so busy! Let's see.. I have officially moved up to Jalan Ipoh, KL i.e. stay closer to work so that I don't have to spend most of my time traveling to the other end of the world (or just another lame excuse not to drive my drunk ass home). And yes I'm now officially a city dweller! Yipee! Pigeon hole as it may seem, my room is comfy and good enough to sleep (well that's what I do there most of the time anyway). Fell in love with the place when I first found out the name of the area; Rainbow Garden. How hippie does that sounds? So me right?!? Sunshine in Rainbow Garden. Next thing is to grow a poppy plant at my balcony and throw some "happy" party up my place! Weeeeeeee... And my housemates, they are just awesome lah.. English teacher and BM teacher. Perfect.

No comments: