The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

little.black.book

Knew about the boutique for some time now. Finally had a chance to take a peek at what's in store (in Bangsar). Boy, it was love at first sight! Only I had the moolahs to splurge! The clothes are so colourful, chic and hip. So me! I love their dresses and cute unique outfits. Especially with lots of colour, psychedelic and the bohemian/retro chick look. And they are so affordable! Some of the cute stuffs that caught my eyes. My wish list (well sorta):



Cute and very Gossip Girl indeed. Dress at only RM49.90!


Sweet and sexy alluring dress! Very Hawaiian me likey much! It's so afforable.. Only RM32.90!



I so want this! Cute kitty cat top only RM32.90!
Oh their party dresses are to-die-for! Especially the satin dresses. Sexy but not skanky. Too many caught my eyes but I can't possibly post it here. I think I may have promoted the store a bit too much. Since I don't get any commision so I'll just stop here and view the rest at http://littleblackbookmy.blogspot.com/

No comments: