The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Seducing Mr. Perfect

Hubba hubba

There's this guy. To me he's just perfect. He cooks, bakes, does house chores and loves kids. Best part is, I can totally imagine myself with him because he knows me well and accepts me for who I am. The lame-ness and airhead-ness that is me. There's definitely chemistry as we could talk and engage of different levels of discussion. He'd listen to my funny stories and we'd have a good laugh.

He's my Oracle. Gives me directions on the road as well as in life. Not to mention he's also charming, smart, opinionated, outgoing, spontaneous and funny. Like me, he loves to travel, loves food and loves love.

A gentleman like him is hard to find. Opens the door for me. Prepares me food and there was once he even grinded the pepper onto my meal which drew envy from another table next to us. He treats me like a princess. Held my hands when crossing the street. Made me felt safe. Well not that I'm insecure of anything, but it sure felt nice!

His parents? They simply adore me! His mom even suggested him to marry me. Well I always knew I'm a good daughter-in-law material. Which I actually don't mind. Tall, nice bod, has career, car, cash. You name it! Indeed an eligible bachelor. Ok maybe a wee bit too old for that. Men of his age would have a teenage kid by now. But that's not a problem to me. Men tend to look better as they age, unlike women.

However there just seems to be only ONE problem. Mr.Perfect is not available (well most of the time they aren't anyway). Not in a million years. At least not for me.

Unfortunately, he has a boyfriend.

Now how can I compete with THAT???

2 comments:

chloeee ♥ said...

i knew it.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Go get yourself a surgery babe!!!!

Ko tukar jantina!!!