The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Annalakshmi



I love Indian food. Sometimes I think I should marry an Indian guy so I can eat Indian food everyday. Haha. Kidding. Anyway had dinner at Annalakshmi. Reminded me of my Indian dinner which I used to indulge with delight back in uni days at The Legends (my fave was the mutton banana leaf rice+manggo lassi). Just that Annalakshmi looked more posh. Nice ambiance with classic instrumental Indian music in the background. We went for the buffet that was laid out. It was all vegetarian. Still very nice. Mmmmmmarvelous! They had the rice, curries, papadam and my fave idly. We whacked and ate to our hearts content. Hehehe. Of course we still have time to camwhore!

















BUT I'M NOT DINING THERE EVER AGAIN...



So I was told that we can pay as much as we like (pay according to your consciousness, so they say). Therefore I decided to pay 10 bucks for 2 person since I was treating Cheryl. The man at the cashier said that they are also helping out with charity. Some of their profits go to the poor. So fine, I decided to add another 2 bucks then, add up to total RM12 (RM6 per person). When I paid him the money, he glared at my 12 bucks and he scoffed at it. Can you believe that?!? He scoffed at us! Auww come on! It's only vegetarian food. No meat! How costly can it be? Even vegetarian banana leaf rice at The Legends is only RM4.50 (which I think is standard). Plus I added another 2 bucks for charity and he dare scoff at me?!? His face was as sour as their mango lassi. So were our moods and impression on that dining place after that.
Annalakshmi, my first and last time.

No comments: