The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Memories of Putra FM

As I was browsing through a friend's friend's Friendster, I came across my old dj friend's page and he still kept our picture together when we were still djs back then in Putra FM. Auwww.... Which led me to go scavenger for more old school pictures of my dj days in uni. For rememberance sake. Ahh... I will never forget those moments =)




Auww... happy moments together. Clockwise standing from behind: Illis, Ezone, Ben, Norma, Rashid, Edward and myself in the recording room.




Our retreat to Janda Baik at Bentong, Pahang. Memang baik punya la... All posing at the FBMK stairs, before leaving for camp. Notice cool people are in RED. Including me! Hahaha...



A group picture with Kak Sal. One of our speakers in the camp.

Another group picture with En. Zainal. All smiles =)

Camp's over, time to head home. One more group picture, please! Ever ready POSERS!!!

The boys. Auww so cute la...

On one of our roadshows, it was when KRU came to UPM!!!!! Not that I'm a big fan. Hehe...

Another roadshowwith my sifu, Victor on the microphone. Look at the expression on my face. Gosh, what was I doing??? Kissing?? Pouting??? Gee.. I dunno...


My work place. Looks can be decieving. It's actually very veeeerrrrrrryyy COLD. Freezing cold. Brrrrrrr.....

Putra FM, loved every moment of working there and with the people there. Guys, thanks for all the great times we spent together =)

No comments: