The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Karaoke Nite


After 1 month of work (more like lepaking and having fun!) we celebrate! How? Makan lah.. Apa lagi?? It was the celebration of our 1st month in Bernama as a team, 939 team. We had a little party at the office, had Domino's, cakes and keropok lekor (what a weird combination!). And then, at 6pm, after work, we clocked out... It's Karaoke session!!!


Karaoke is my fave past time =) Tonight was karaoke night with fellow colleagues. Boss belanja. Apparently most of my colleagues can sing.. very well in fact. Like WOW!!! Even Mr. R sang soooooo fantasticly! All these people can be singers la.. I belted out a few songs too. My 1st public debut to my fellow colleagues was singing to Jaclyn Victor's "Gemilang". Wah, quite berdebar la, 20 eyes looking at me. Hahaha.. Manage to pull it of quite ok lah. Hehe.. My colleagues were cheering behind me. Then we sang in groups "Teman Tapi Mesra" by Ratu and "Berdua Dengan Mu" by Acha and finally my finale song for the night was a duet song "When I Fall In Love" by Nat King Cole, with Mr. R! Waaaaah.. Like so romantic. I meant the song, okay.. I

was quite hesitant at first, shy la.. But I knew I wanted a duet with him since he can sing oh soooooo well. Lo and behold it was superbly FUN =) And to top it off, many people say I sang very well too. Even Mr. R pun ter-kezut kot. Wah perasan-nya aku! So here's a note to self: one who is hesitant is lost. So, JUST DO IT! Malaysian Idol... Here I come!!! Haha, dream on!

No comments: