The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Berkeley Mamak


First things first, I mistook Berkeley mamak for the one next to the really good Berkeley mamak. Yeah, blame me! They both have the same name and are located side-by-side each other. And they are both near the Berkeley round-a-bout. Ish. Anyway, last Friday night we met up, Hwa Mei, Soon Cien, CK and myself. I have not met Soon Cien aka Grandpa for 1 and half year already and CK for 2 years! My God, time flies soooooo fast, it's scary =S We talked, catched up, took pictures. It was fun. I laughed a lot. Miss those guys. Especially Grandpa, I insisted I wanted to order for him; nasi lemak and teh-o-ais limau, but he refused to listen to me. This tactic is to order for somebody else what YOU want to eat so you can curi makan their food later. Hahaha.. I had Thosai Masala and Mango Lassi (I simply luurve Indian food!). They joked that I had a lot of masalah, that's why I ordered thosai masala. Yeah right. Masala was nice, but the lassi sucked, more like manggo basi than manggo lassi. Bluekk. That night, me and Hwa Mei interrogated CK, because ha went M.I.A. for 2 years! We were quite close one season: frequently hanging out together, karaoke, bowling, cari makan, movies, playing with Zeepo (Hwa Mei's Shitzhu). God knows what happened to him, and that night we finally met. Apparently he's been busy and yeah.. he's now double and not available (DNA). Grandpa kept reminding about my "deal' with CK, if we happen to be still single in 3 years time, we'll be with each other. Haha, very funny Grandpa!!! I never said such thing. Only YOU made all that up. So we were counting, 2 years gone so left 1 more year then we'll see... It's amazing how we can still joke and talk a lot after so long we have not met. Our table were like the noisest with much flashing, from taking pictures! Cam-whoring =)

No comments: