The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

CONVO-ed



Yes finally I had my convocation! Just today I returned the robes and it's really is finally over. My convocation was simple and pleasant. Friends came to visit, send their wishes, present their gifts. Took loads of pictures =)









Recieved so many bears! The best gift was a super stylish name card holder given by DOSE people. Hawa, Siao Wei, Steph, Ady, Arif, Kou Wei. Auwww... you guys are the best! It even had my name embroided on it. Yeah... I was like "Oh my gawd..."


Thank you guys for coming and sharing with me, my once-in-a-lifetime moment. Your presence made it all the more meaningful to me. Love you all =)



Check out my convocation pictures at www.flickr.com/photos/sunshinesulin. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Helena said...

omg i'm in love with your namecard holder! jealous!! i will have a serious talk with hawa about this when i get back *glares* congrats on convo'ing again!!

Sunshine said...

wee hee! I love them too! I'd show 'em off each time I introduce myself and bring out my name card. Everyone would go like "whoa..." Hehe *grinning sheepishly*