The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

*Sobs*

Last Friday felt like last day at work. We took pictures, makan, lingered awhile after work for a little chat by the elevator... Funny, it wasn't actually last day at work. It's actually just our last day working together at same working time; 9am-6pm. Except that next week (which starts tommorrow!) we start working by shift hours. Gosh, I'll never know will I ever get used to this system. At the moment, working by shift hours hasn't gotten into my system yet, and it's oh so confusing! Which also means... I have to work during weekends as well. SAD sAd saaaaaaaaaaaad........




Bye bye weekend =(

Bye bye salsa classes+parties =(

Bye bye to waking up late during weekends =(

Bye bye to my non-existance social life =(

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................



Buh-bye colleagues. We're least likely going to meet everyone at once after this since we'll be working on shift basis. It sucks! Really sucks... Sigh. I felt our weekend off days weren't distributed fairly as only one of us that gets off during the weekend like the whole of next month. So for the whole of this month and the next one, I have NOT a SINGLE weekend OFF. NO FAIR! Why lah? We like got no social life during weekends meh??? I really going to miss my salsa lah... Just when I'm about to get started. Sigh. Remember: The Adventures Of The Salsa Goddess? Bye bye to that too =(



Anyway enough of blabbing. These are pictures of our last day together. *Sob sob*





















No comments: