The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah

This is especially for Dieba Shami. Since she's off to Bandung. We made a pact to write for each other our daily journals, at work that is (until Tuesday) so we know the happenings and that we don't miss out! Will try, but I gotta say, most of my days lately is simply boring. So Dieba, have fun reading these ramblings of mine =)


Today we did news as usual; I covered 2 world news, followed up with the Minneapolis bridge collapse and the disasterous India’s flood. Lend my voice to do a Public Service Announcement (PSA), although I'm down with a flu and sorethroat today. Poor me *cough* My voice sounded hoarse and sexy. Hahaha.. But painful. *ouch*
The time now is 11.20am, just waiting for lunch time so that I can go to KLCC to buy my shoe! I saw the beauty at Vincci, it’s a golden snake-skinned pumps. Sexayyyy!
Here's the latest update:
The time now is 7 minutes to 6pm, I'm waiting to go home. Feel so sickly. Went to KLCC just now, but I couldn't find my shoes no more. Super sad. Regret not getting them when I spotted them 2 weeks ago. The moral of the story is, just buy it when you like it.
Oh Dieba, we got our recorder today. But only 4 units. Sigh. Putri and Farha went out and get them while I tried to get some snooze at the VIP room (read: Very Ill Person). After that I glued some of the paper-cutting. Boring.
Saw Peter today, he wore so smart today. Sigh, but he ain't talking to me.
Aaarghhh, nak balik.......

No comments: