The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Helena's back

We ate and be merry. Italiannies, simply delicious! I had lagsana, best I ever tasted. Yum yum! Bottomless iced lemon tea. Had encounter with various weird waiters there. There's one waiter whom I stopped to get a refill by saying "Excuse me?" and guess what? He just passed by and replied "Excuse me" back! It was hilarious. We had fun laughing at the waiters. There's another waiter who suddenly appears out of nowhere aka "now you see, now you don't: Chipmore (no offence, but he looked like the colour too)", and there's also the one who is stoned: expressionless. I had to ask for lots of refills no thanks to Hauer and Helena who kept pitching from my glass just because it was refillable. Kidding.



Dinner was satisfying. Overly-satisfying. Hauer had angel hair that could feed 10 people. Apparently she oddered the wrong type/serving. I had chocolates for my birthday (coming soon!). Thanks Helena. Well after dinner, she got high (act cute). Yeah it was either the excess carbs or grape smooties. Nah, maybe not. After dinner we camwhored, as usual.



Not enough stuffing ourselves for the night, we proceeded to cakes after that. A little celebration since our birthdays coming soon. Overindulgence to the max! *burp*












2 comments:

Helena said...

Bwahahahahaha i am a topic on your blog! COOOOL =)

And did I mention that your balkgroud/layout is very stylo! Keep writing, cause I'll keep reading!

Sunshine said...

Erm yeah... Thanks!

Apparently my boss reads my blog too *gulp* Super scary la wei +_+