The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Love-Hate Relationship

Which explains me & Grandmaster 'R'.
Enuf' said.

You are ban from viewing my blogspot!!!
No, not you. I meant YOU (you know who you are...)

I'm not a ninja-turtle.
I'm not uptight (anyone who knows me would tell you that I'm NOT) .
And I DO NOT have blonde moments!



Just found out that apparently Uncle Keith was really UNCLE Keith. But he bakes the most amazing scones and speaks French. Hauer adores him. "40?! Nah, age is no barrier." What's that you said, Hauer? Oh height is a barrier then?!?! Ish. You are not doing Shomen any justice. Poor Shortman, opps.. I mean Shomen. Shomen has the hots for Hauer. Always hounding her. They looked so cute together. Bahahaha... Evil.

No comments: