The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

STRIPPED

It has been confirmed. My "Sunday Rendezvous" segment on Sunday afternoon has been STRIPPED OFF. Sad sad sad =(

I had so many ideas of what to be put on the show. I want to invite guests to the show, a segment called "Youths of Today, Leaders of Tommorrow". And I have just found my resources of where can I get these people. But it's all unimportant now.

I know I did mistakes the first time around. But give me time to practise and to get the hang of it, and I'll be better. But honestly I was quite unsure how or what format it should be the first time around. At that time, I tried to sound "mature" and was very conscious with my English that I forgot to add LIFE to my show and probably bore some people. And there was lack of time and content management for the show. I'm sorry but I really wanted for things to work out.

But one thing, I wasn't nervous at all. I had fun doing it. Reading news, playing songs, playing with the faders. Just that I need more time to get used to it and definitely need more preparation in the contents. And finally decide on the the style. Sounding old and mature doesn't work for me. That's what I learnt from my first time that day. So best is to be myself the next time. Less scripted more natural. Just me.

Sigh. With all that said, what's the point now?
When will I be given a chance to shine?

No comments: