The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Prone to self-embarass

Omg. I met Joel, the winner of NTV7 reality TV show "The Firm" at an event today. We chatted a bit, exchanged name cards. Sweet. He's super tall, super cute and oh so down-to-earth. Or maybe because he knows I'm from the press so he's nice. Still eye candy ^^

Worst part today is that I totally embarassed myself when Koh Tsu Koon wanted to shake hands with me as I was stuffing food into my mouth and my hands were dirty. Damn, who ever invented finger foods? !@#$@#$% Anyhoo, I just squirmed and made a disgusting sound to signal him that my hands are dirty and I can't do handshakes. So memalu-fying. He must be thinking that I'm such a pig. Hoink hoink.


And oh, I also laid eyes on one of the cutest male reporter so far. Paul Choo from The Star. He's so adorable. I handed him sugar for his coffee this afternoon. We had Starbucks. Very nice place to hold a press conference. Anyway Yune knows him. So we exchanged details about this latest catch. Did some homework: he's from Penang (although looked like from East M'sia), smoker, banana (like me), a bit quiet though. According to Yune, he's the cutest guy on newsdesk. Swoon.

Oh the man hunt never ends! I like my job *wink wink*

I just wished my office had more cuties for me to cuci mata. Sigh. Peter got a new haircut. Everbody complimented his looks, even my male boss. Hehe. But he's leaving soon. Plus he completely ignores me. Bah!


Por que? Por que no? El es que lindo. Pero soy no hermosa. Ay de mi! Me gusta pero no te quiero. Jaja.

No comments: