The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

07.07.07: The uneventful day where I kena fly kite

Well that had seem to be the case for me, at least for the past weeks. Always kena F.F.K. aka "fong fei kei", "fly kite", "stood up", etc.. My friends don't like to hang-out with me no more =( First there's Laundry Bar, that had been planned since ages (few semesters ago) but never come to pass. And then Marche's also. Sigh. Everybody seemed busy with their holidays. And there's problem with late night transportation. Can't blame anyone. No car bah. I guess it's just not meant to be...

Just recently I found out from this guy who said we should hang out ever since final our exams last 2 months, Till today, I've still not seen even the shadows of his nose yet. Not to say he stays very far. Ala, PJ je.. Apparently, he explained that he's different when he's at home, and when he's in uni. At home, well he just stays at home. But in uni, he hangs out till late, i.e. go for concerts, bowlings, mamaks. So initially, I thought he would be the best candidate to bring to the "Green Every Day" concert (that was last night: 07.07.07). But oh well. He rather teman his little brother and watch Transformer instead. So I told him, "I'm giving up on you..." He said fine. And I said fine. Whatever. Sigh. I really wanted to go to that concert. No, not because of Engku Emran. It's because of environment awareness and of course, the concert. And for the record, it has been confirmed. Engku is seeing Erra =( To add to my misery, a friend who was at the concert told me she saw Indonesian hot stuff, Nicholas Saputra (Ada Apa Dengan Cinta) and took pictures with him. Waaa...
Another case of being stood up this weekend, that happened last night also, where there was this really cool Venezuelan Salsa Concert at Titiwangsa. I invited her thinking she would be as interested as I am in Latino Cultura stuff. She said she would come, and then i waited, and then she did not show up. And ended up didn't come. Thankfully I wasn't alone at that time so it did not felt so bad. Aside from that, the Venezuelans were sooo gorgeous. The kids are also very pretty and charming. And I got a shock of my life when I saw my level 1 Spanish lecturer, Senor Caning Jarramillo there at the concert. Well he's a Venezuelan from Caracas, so he should be there, to support the Venezuelan community in Malaysia. He used to make me melt each time in class. Think tall, dark chocolate skinned, nice bod. Yummy! The aviator sunglasses and leather jacket he dons to classes just blew me off, everytime. The last I heard of him, he teaches salsa in a dance studio in Ampang. Ohh la la.. So it dances as well... Oh well, unfortunately I did not have enough courage to go up to him and speak to him, thinking that he must have forgotten me since it was soooo long time ago. And not to mention he was surrounded by some hot Venezuelan women. I mean "siapa la saya?" Who am I? Who am I??? The concert opened my eyes and ears to Venezuelan music and dances. Actually the official Venezuelan dance is called Joropo (pronounced "horopo", with the stress on the last "o") and not salsa or cha cha or whatever. I simply loved the music. I wish to dance as well with the rest of the people there (Senor Caning was also dancing, and I caught him on video). But I do not know salsa =( At least not yet! Haha. Enrolled myself to salsa lessons at the Havana Estudio, starting next week. Can't wait to dance. Bailamos! So Venezuelan salsa concert was interesting, however not so many attendees. So not so meriah la... Probably due to lack of publicity. Or maybe everyone's at the Green Concert. Dang! My night ended early, still wanting more salsa music and Venezuela, I had to go back before my coach turn into a pumpkin. Just like Cinderella... This is the life of a public transporter. Sigh. Here's some picture I took at the event.





And the 2 monkeys who said they wanted to come visit me in Klang had still not contacted me. And uni start tommorrow. Where art thou???
Me thinks it's time... It's time to find new and cooler bunch of friends. Haha.

No comments: