The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

OOOOooooooooooohhh..... Nothing bad happened to me though they say Friday the 13th is a very unlucky day a.k.a. The Black Friday. Thank you God! However on this Friday the 13th, we have finally moved office from the 12th floor to the 15th floor! That's a good news. This new office is very chic and cool. Think red and black, and circle windows (instead of square shaped windows). But I would say a little claustrophobic. It also felt like being in a sub-marine. We get to choose our lockers. Haha. Just that caused so much noise and commotion. Today we were treated to free makan. Again. In conjuction with us moving to our new place. Haha. Like our boss said, our department has nothing to do, so most of the time.. we eat! That is sooooooo true. So much of eating activity that I have put on so much weight. I'm so fat now. Waa =(
Funny things happened in the office today. Well besides doing nothing. That's what we do best nowadays. Gosh, sitting around doing nothing can really dampen my working mood. I hope things will turn out to be more productive next week. More news reading practices and training please, Mr. R. I would really really appreciate that! Sigh. I've been neglected for the past week. Or was it the whole idea? If my job is just to sit around, write stories behind scenes, and doing small minicule things, then it's not my kind of job at all. Sorry to say lah... But the problem is, my real job hasn't even started yet. So it's still quite vague and hard to imagine what it'll be like as a real BJ (though what I really really want is to be an anchor *tsk tsk*). So anyway, now we are still in preparation mode, meaning need more practice right? Get your ass moving!!! I want to improve news reading in a few months time not few years! Shit. I don't have that much of time!!!
Oh gosh, where have I driftted to??? Oh yeah funny things that happen in office today... Everyone laughed at me because I said air suling (distilled water) and I relate it with my name thus my water = "air Su Lin". Everybody laughed. I brushed it off thinking it was nothing, or just funny or coincident it sounds like my name. Mana lah tahu... These people sooooooooo ham-sap, thinking about something else. I have no clue what was the joke about until my colleague told me. Shit. It's a dirty joke. And I was so blur the whole time. Nevermind.
Oh while our makan time (boss belanja makan-makan tea time) we made fun of one of our colleagues at the way he eats banana. Saying he eats them very gracefully. Yeah he's a guy. That was funny. These people memang otak kuning. A banana joke. After makan some of us had manicure sessions where we did our nails in the office. So it's like a bunch of us having the same nail colours. It's nice la.. Dark red, almost black. Sophisticated and chic. I saw a really beautiful lady today. She was almost glowing. She was talking with Mr.R and few other bosses. Looking at her, I feel ugly. And I thought to myself. Beautiful people always gets what they want, showered with attentions, esspecially bosses. It's a cruel world. Gosh, I have to loose weight and have a makeover!!! So is looks all that matters??? I hope as I observe the people in this field, that I will not loose confidence but to gain more. Confidence in myself and confidence in others.
P/s: confidence is sexy!
Goodbye to a boring week at work and hello to an interesting salsa class starting tommorrow at the Havana Estudio. I've been waiting so long to learn up this art of sexy latin dance. Bailamos!
And to end the so-called unlucky day, Friday the 13th, I was treated to a good news. I'm getting an iPod 30GB as a gift from the KitKat "Breakaway" contest for being selected as the top 8 video finalist. Sigh. That means I did not get the RM10,ooo grand price. I'm not sad la, quite happy what... at least I got an iPod. Anyway the video was sucky, so an iPod is good enough. Go to http://www.kitkat.com.my/.

No comments: