The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sigh-ness...


I sooooooo wanted to go Laundry Bar today, so badly.. but tak jadi pergi. They had the "World's Rainforest Festival Gathering" for those who cannot make it to the Sarawak's Rainforest Festival, so they come to you... (My next to do things is probably that: Sarawak Rainforest Festival~woo hoo!!!). Sigh. Tak ada kereta dan tak ada "kaki".


Tommorrow I want to go to the "Green Every Day 2007" concert, but most probably not going already lah.. Because Emran is with Erra now so what's the point right? Sigh. Haha, no lah.. Hawa's not too keened. She said "what's the point when the people there will litter at the concert anyway???" Sigh. True.

Everyday I commute to work via public transport. It's quite sucky la, but no choice. Sigh. I wake up everyday at 6am, leaves the house at 6.40am, travels to work in sardin-packed LRT and reaches home at the end of the day around night time:8.30-9pm. Not that I'm complaining, I was the one who soooooo wanted to work there bah.

If it's my day, I get a seat (which by the way, never happens!), if it's not my day I have to stand throughout the way (that always happens).

If it's my day, I see a cutie-pie (think sardin-packed therefore up-close-and-personal), if it's not my day, I get squished by smelly and hairy men. If it's my day, I don't have to wait long before my bus/LRT reaches (hop,hop,hop and I'm there), if it's not my day, I wait so long till I get fed-up and I just take the KTM instead (pay extra lah).

Sigh. People asked why don't I rent out somewhere nearer to workplace, like in KL? For me, it was either a house or a car. So definitely a car.

My colleagues think I look very "garang" and unapproachable. My face that is. The 1st person who commented that was Mr.R. My response was like.. "WHAT?!?" I can't believe he just said that. In front of everyone. Me? Garang??? And then my colleagues agreed. That I looked fierce. So they say I must smile more often. Wah I got so shocked wei... Do I look that bad ah??? Oh my God. Sedihnya... Sigh.

No comments: