The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Boredom kills!

I hate doing nothing. I had one of the most boring-est day at work today. DOING NOTHING. Buh-san leh... The only best part of today at work was tea break where I tried the most delicious pulut durian. Scrumptious pulut (glutonious rice) covered with durian gravy. Mmm... Marvelous!!! Anyway at work today, I was so bored that I got so tired of being bored. Literally tired and exhausted when I reached home. Sick and tired of being bored and unproductive. What would make my day more productive is to have more news reading training. To learn and improve. That's my main goal. Guess Mr.R is too busy today. Ain't got no time for a small fry like me =( Sigh. How else to improve can anyone tell me??? I was expecting an intensive training (which till this day has not even started!) and at the moment it's just an on-and-off news reading practices with much critics, comments and corrections that follows. But I was thinking, how to do an intensive training when the trainer seemed to be so busy running the whole show? I'm guessing when we officially launch soon and when I'm given the official assignments/mandate of a BJ, then I would NOT even have anytime for news reading (practices). Oh no!!! Hmm... Or was that the whole idea??? Well that just sucks!!! I hate people who gives me false hopes and empty promises.
Right now I need to find a story to write as news package. A "news-worthy" story. Still figuring how these things work lah... Honestly, I'm not so much of a writting person. Actually, not much of a reading person either. Aiyoyo. Die la.. Hopeless.. How to survive??? Well, I chose this road of so called "self-discovery" ,made a 180 degree turn from science to media field. So have to make do la... I hope to be able to do this with an open heart and mind. I'm trying not to burn the bridge. It's sooooooooo not easy being a journalist though. Many war journalist die. But I'm not going to cover war zones lah.. Am not willing to die for Bernama. Haha. Erm... *gulp* Oh God.. please help!

No comments: