The pursuit of happiness... Figuring out LIFE and embracing it as it comes.

Monday, July 02, 2007

1st assigmnent

Wow nice.. Woo seronok-nye.. Ahh adventure.. Ohh like that.. Hmm how ah.. Sigh malu-nye.. Hmmmmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhh........ I let out a long sigh+groan. Although today I learned a lot, but learn from my observation and mistakes also la.. Today was okay, wasn't so good either. Dunno why. We went Shangri-La hotel at Putrajaya to cover a business story. Tooks us so long to get there, we had to change 3-4 public transport, by the time the road trip ended and time to go home, feels like want to pengsan! And we waited so damn long also for the ceremony to start because we were there early. Hungry, bored and sleepy, we waited. I hate waiting, though I admit I had histories of keeping people waiting =P Lesson learned from today: 1) get a damn tape recorder 2) get a damn name card 3) get a damn life. I'm sorry, I'm just not in a good mood. Goodnite.

No comments: